[TYPO3-dev] Adding Wraps to showpic possible only with the GET/PUT parameter "wrap"? or is there an alternative method?

Taras Sajuk taras.sajuk at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 14:31:26 CEST 2009

I need to add some HTML code along with the fullsize images displayed with
"showpic". It's more than can be fitted onto the GET-paramter "wrap" and it
depends on the position of the page in the page tree where the showpic is
called from.Is there an alternative way to add some HTML code other than
putting it as the URL-parameter? Or do I have to modify the showpic.php
code?

Taras Sajuk