[TYPO3-dev] Wrong timezone handling

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon May 4 19:30:23 CEST 2009

If its stored correctly, then where is the bug?

The reason for the complexity is that this allows clients from different
timezones work on a server, and the server will maintain correct
timestamps. They will also be displayed correctly to the clients.

I don't have time to step through it again, but when I did, I determined
that it was working correctly. The logic of it is really twisted, and
that's because there are so many cases that need to be accounted.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/