[TYPO3-dev] Missing attachments in core list?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri May 1 21:33:29 CEST 2009

It was a bug on the mailing list server. I updated the configuration
last week and set the maximum message size for all lists to 100 KB.
However, there were some lists that contained higher values, e.g. the
core list, etc.

The issue is fixed since today, all lists can now be up to 10 MB (this
is not an invitation for sending huge mails, but it eases the
managability of all the lists...)

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out