[TYPO3-dev] Debugging Problems with login and cookies

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 31 23:33:04 CEST 2009

Hi Volker,

> I hope this post provides a way for you to debug this complex problem. I
> would be glad if you could give feedback on how this post helped you and
> how you finally fixed the Problem. In my case I deactived the
> JS-Functions since they were legacy and not really needed any more.

At least one source of the problem is indeed the EfA fontsize script.
This was actually already discussed here (can't remember if it was
English or dev-list though).

The best solution seems indeed to remove that script as EfA themselves
don't recommend using it anymore (but for accessibility-related reasons,
and not because of cookie problems). As for the integration I made into
an extension (called efafontsize) I released an updated version of the
extension with corrected cookie management JS.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter