[TYPO3-dev] A way to configure popup size for fields of type group, e.g. tt_content.pages?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Mar 31 22:01:21 CEST 2009

Hey u :-)

In between Jeff told me as well, while answering some questions on icon_works

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> On 31.03.2009 21:34 Uhr, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> yeah, this looks like easy to cofigure ...
> ... in the source code :-D

Indeed, once you know where ;-)

As I said, I am ready to hack the core here for immediate needs, because that height of 350 is really ridiculous and a
pain in the a... But of course that is no real solution. Can we perhaps proceed as follows?

Step 1: A patch that sets the default values to something that fits on 1024x800 and does not cause horizontal scrollbars
in db-mode.

Step 2: Make it configurable via Page/UserTSConfig, perhaps something like

TCEFORMS.elementBrowser.standardWidth = 800
TCEFORMS.elementBrowser.standardHeight = 700

If you agree to the procedure I could open up two bt entries.

Thx, Uschi