[TYPO3-dev] rendering a modified tt_content record inside of plugin

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:56:11 CEST 2009

hello,

rendering an existing tt_content record is known:

$tt_content_conf = array('tables' => 'tt_content'
                        ,'source' => $uidlist
			,'dontCheckPid' => 1
			);
$content .= $this->cObj->RECORDS($tt_content_conf);

but what if I want to modify the record temporary?
I think I saw a solution for this but can't find it any more.

Especially I want to render the actual content-element in a slightly
modified version.

The actual record is given in $this->cObj->data and I can change every
field.
But how to render it?
every method from $this->cObj (like IMAGE,RECORDS,...) uses its own
typoscript-pendant data-array to render and doesn't access $this->cObj-
>data

Is there a possibility to build up a tt_content-record in memory and
render it without creation of a real tt_content-record?

bernd