[TYPO3-dev] A way to configure popup size for fields of type group, e.g. tt_content.pages?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Mar 29 16:52:35 CEST 2009

Dear all,

if you have to work with large pagetrees and want to collect various pages for CE Sitemap/Selected Pages the small size
of the popup window drives you nuts.

For bigger link popups in RTE you can do the following:

RTE.default.buttons.link.dialogueWindow.width = 800
RTE.default.buttons.link.dialogueWindow.width = 600

For e.g. tt_content.header_link you can do the following:

$TCA['tt_content']['columns']['header_link']['config']['wizards']['link']['JSopenParams'] =
'height=600,width=800,status=0,menubar=1,scrollbars=1';

But what do I have to do with tt_content.pages? There is no wizard there, so I suppose the values are hardcoded
somewhere. If so, where? I am ready for a core hack here, because it really gets on my authors nerves (and mine!). But
of course I would prefer some configuration stuff (either TSConfig or by modifying $TCA).

In doc core api I read that I could configure a wizard for type group as well, but I am absolutely unsure which values I
would have to set. Do you have some hints for me, please?

Thanks in advance, Uschi