[TYPO3-dev] Challenging to rendering tt_news archive.. !

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 27 08:27:31 CET 2009

Hello Sanjay,

> I want tt_news archive listing like following URL image.

- I guess this post belongs more to typo3.english than typo3.dev.

> http://test.drcsystems.com/andrepm/tt_news-archive.JPG
>
> Can we do this things with TypoScript or any solutions...

What is the "challenge"? I see a list of news items with a "small" date
in color and a teaser as a link. This is exactly what is given
out-of-the-box with tt_news (I know because I still did not have time to
investigate further than that on one of my websites).

You only should apply a custom CSS and change the format of the
generated date (in TS) and that's it!

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en