[TYPO3-dev] nginx typo3 memcache, speed up cached pages about 300 times

Bartosz Aninowski bartoszx at SPAMgmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:42:43 CET 2009

Dan Osipov pisze:
> Very promising indeed.
>
> I think that nginx also supports a simple way of load balancing, so you
> can even spread the load over multiple servers for really high traffic
> sites.

Upstream servers not memcache but you right. You can bypass request to
ten apache+typo3 servers. We can also save data to more memcache servers
but nginx cant read from more than one (but I am not sure).