[TYPO3-dev] Accepting alternative realurl suffix

Sergii Khomenko sergii at nmediasystems.com
Thu Mar 26 14:19:05 CET 2009

Hi List,

Is there a way to make realurl accept alternative realurl suffix?

In my case a site was working with default '.html' suffix and now there is a
need to change the links, so that they end with a slash /, for example
previously the links were default and looked like
www.domain.com/sitemap.html. Now we change our mind and say we want the link
to look like www.domain.com/sitemap/ That's doable by changing
'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' =  '/' and we get the links we wanted, however
realurl doesn't want to acceps old links that are hardcoded (no typolink) in
HTML.

Is this doable in current version of realurl without customization?
Thanks for any help.

Sergii