[TYPO3-dev] GSoC Prospective Student - Question

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Mar 24 16:18:51 CET 2009

Hi,

> Apart from that it will also be very valuable to us to get to know about
> the problems beginners struggle with so that we can improve in these areas.

Very good point Ingo! I think it should be a (side-effect) goal to be
able at the end of the GSoC how to smooth as much as possible the steep
learning curve and to highlight this in some kind of report available to
the community, such that we would then be able to do something.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html