[TYPO3-dev] Problems with using the set()-method in the model (lib/div)

walk2moon walk2moon at gmx.de
Mon Mar 23 13:40:46 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

as I saw, I had chosen the wrong mailinglist before. So I hope I can get the answer to my questions here.

I do have some problems with using the set()-function of tx_lib_object.
When I tried following from my model:

$this->set('test','hello world!');

I have the correct output in the template.
But when I am trying to store a member variable with:

$this->set('test',$this->memberVar);
// echo $this->memberVar; works fine!

I don't see any output. I am able to print the string form this variable with echo $this->memberVar;

Has anyone a solution for this? I'm not getting into this effect.
Need your help.

Walter