[TYPO3-dev] Hide flexform field with typoscript in TSconfig

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Mar 23 10:39:16 CET 2009

Peter Russ schrieb:
> Perhaps not all are boarding or skiing and might know an answer:
> Is there an easy way to exclude/hide fields in a flexform with TS?

No.

Sidenote: Flexforms in their full glory are quite complex, so I couldn't
figure out even a meaningful consfiguration syntax to achieve this. I
thought about creating a simpler field type for less demanding use
cases, but it wasn't favoured by others (see thread "new TCA field type
MultiField - a stripped down FlexForm").

Masi