[TYPO3-dev] Weird Upgrade Problem 4.1.x -> 4.2.x

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Mar 18 08:32:03 CET 2009

Peter Russ schrieb:
> [...]

Would you please post your TYPO3 (forceCharset, dbInit) and Mysql (SHOW
VARIABLES LIKE 'character_set%';) settings?

I'm not sure if I understand you, but I have the feeling that you don't
understand what the difference between TEXT and BLOB is.

Masi

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/charset-connection.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/charset-applications.html