[TYPO3-dev] RTE config also for extensions like tt_news

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 17 18:02:43 CET 2009

Hi Ben,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i'm puzzled, as i want to use exact TS setting for RTEs also in
>> extensions as my RTE config for normal CEs.
>>
>> So i tried this:
>> RTE.config.tt_news.bodytext < RTE.default
>>
>> but it doesn't work. What's wrong? I don't want to configure each
>> extension using an RTE ...
>
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I think the answer is in here somewhere ;-)
>
> http://ben.vantende.net/t3docs/tt-news/page/21/

:-) i read this twice.

I had an error of page levels (config wasn't passed to data-folder)

So most now works with this line above, but still something is missing.
I'ts hard work to get all done with rte config, i'd also fights with dam
(no pics in FE) and table class.
Is that really needed? To get table classes work i need
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttrib.class.list

to get pics with DAM in FE i needed
lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.img >

I must say that i near going crazy by config this all, and i don't do
this since yesterday - how should a beginner check such things?

vg Steffen