[TYPO3-dev] rtehtmlarea bug or feature

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Mar 11 23:09:41 CET 2009

I have the following setup for RTE:

RTE.default {
	showButtons (
		textstylelabel,textstyle,
		bold, italic,insertcharacter, link, findreplace,
		chMode, removeformat, undo, redo, about
	)
}

RTE.config.tt_news.short < RTE.default
RTE.config.tt_news.tx_fdfxnewscalendarext_artist < RTE.default
RTE.config.tt_news.short.showButtons:=removeFromList(textstyle,textstylelabel)

So I would expect that only in the RTE of short the textstyle and
textstylelabel is removes.
BUT on my installation (TYPO3 4.2.6/rte 1.7.8) the textstyle is gone on
any element where RTE is enabled. And I found no way to add, when it was
removed.

Is this a know feature or can anybody confirm this behaviour?

Thanks. Peter.

--
Fiat lux! Docendo discimus.

http://www.uon.li