[TYPO3-dev] pre-RFC: #10651: Add <abbr> tag to hints SL, GL, SGL in EM

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Mar 10 15:19:38 CET 2009

Hi list,

I stumbled over the short hint that a system extension installation is
overridden by a local one. The hint in EM is: "SL". Thanks ;-)

I know what it means, but i think TYPO3 newbies don't.

So I'm for adding an <abbr> Tag to this string.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10651

What do you think is the best fitting description?
"System installation overridden by Local installation"?

I've put a patch into bug tracker and hope for your comments before sending
it to core list the next days.

Of course the patch also works with GL, SG, SGL.

EM strings are all hard coded, right?

Steffen