[TYPO3-dev] Extend RealUrl / fixedPostVars

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 10 14:48:25 CET 2009

Hi!

Georg Ringer wrote:
> The array is holding currently 62 page IDs. Is there any performance
> issue using so many fixedPostVars?

No. It just takes more memory but not really decreases performance. At least not any significant comparing to any single database query :)

> - How can I set the page IDs better avoiding adding the id manually
> every time?

Use _DEFAULT?

> Is there a hook I can use?

No hooks exist but I can add them. Just write what you need. I guess a hook in the beginning of encoding and decoding functions should do, right?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team