[TYPO3-dev] Cannot get image processing to work

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Mar 10 13:36:08 CET 2009

Hi bernd,

the problem was indeed that the apache had not the right to execute gm commands. We are on a Solaris system, and I can
only report what I have understood what our server administrix told me: Apache has to be compiled with C, gm with gcc
which leads to a mess, that can be solved by adding some more modules to apache. Unfortunately I do not know which, but
I will try to find out.

So the problem is solved for us, but I cannot give a really proper explanation.

Kind regards, Uschi