[TYPO3-dev] MCRYPT ciphers

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Mar 8 21:54:48 CET 2009

Marcus Krause schrieb:
> Hi!
>

> I'm currently working on a t3lib symmetric encryption library. It will
> have a default cipher to be used.
>
> Therefore I'm interested in supported ciphers on different platforms.
> I'm most interested in ones that are available on typical website
> hosting, on IIS and on BSD boxes.

My PHP 5.2.5 for Windows shows this info:

mcrypt support => enabled
Version => 2.5.7
Api No => 20021217
Supported ciphers => cast-128 gost rijndael-128 twofish arcfour cast-256
loki97 rijndael-192 saferplus wake blowfish-compat des rijndael-256
serpent xtea blowfish enigma rc2 tripledes
Supported modes => cbc cfb ctr ecb ncfb nofb ofb stream

Masi