[TYPO3-dev] Cannot get image processing to work

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Mar 8 16:33:11 CET 2009

Hi folks,

I am in the middle of launching a project, fe works fine so far, but for one or the other reason the install tools says
that I have no im installed, so no image processing at all. I am sure the given paths are correct and if I try to
execute the same commands as the install tool via the command line I get a proper result. But once I try it with exec(),
  I do not get anything at all. So I suppose this must have to do with our php configuration/installation. Any hints
what might be the reason?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Uschi (a little bit desperate)