[TYPO3-dev] Include basis template throws an error with latest trunk?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Mar 5 16:37:52 CET 2009

Hi!

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> when I try to include a basis template on some page this creates an
> error in FE: No TypoScript template found!
>
> I am on revision 5119 now, in an installation that is on r5061 it still
> worked. Can anybody reproduce this behaviour?

I have such inclusions and everything works ok. But I remember similar error. It was caused by a missing } in one of templates. So the final template looked like:

temp.something {
	another {
		test = 1
}

page = PAGE

So there were no PAGE object (it was inside the temp.something.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team