[TYPO3-dev] DB Performance Problems (fe_sessions table)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Mar 5 11:08:42 CET 2009

Hi!

Susanne Moog wrote:
> Hmm, it is already InnoDB. Seems these queries are not the problem then.
> I have to look further. Can you (or someone) tell me how to tell for
> sure if a plugins output is cached? (Most of our plugins are USER but
> where can I take a look if they really are cached?)

USER are cached. I would do two things:
- throw 404 on chash error. There is an option in Install tool. If the option is not set, the page is just not-cached, which hits your server's performance a lot
- look in the TS object browser for USER_INT plugins (search for USER_INT)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team