[TYPO3-dev] In BE time and datetime fields GMT-0 will be shown by javascript, but GMT+1 will be saved

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Wed Mar 4 09:19:37 CET 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Sonja Scholz wrote: on 24.02.2009 09:15:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I have reported a bug on bugs.typo3.org about the following problem:
>>
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10534
>>
>> When you choose 9 am in TCA time and datetime fields, 9 am will be shown
>> in the field as value, but the timestamp for 10 am will be saved in the
>> record.
>>
>> So GMT-0 will be shown and GMT+1 (or what isset on server) will be saved.
>>
>> This problem occurs in all TCA time and datetime fields in TYPO3 backend
>> of Version 4.2.6. I have tested this also on TYPO3 4.2.3. On TYPO3 4.1.5
>> the problem does not exist.
>>
>> Is there anyone who have the same problem? Has anyone an idea about a
>> solution?
>

> See note in the bug tracker.
>
> Cheers,
> Ernesto

Hi Ernesto

thank you for your note in bug tracker. I have written an answer.

It would be nice if you could test the problem with my infos from the
answer again. I think this field type is not used so much in TYPO3 but
its important nevertless.

@all: Is there noone else who have the same problem perhaps in tt_news?

Kind regards

Sonja