[TYPO3-dev] Session Fixation "Feature" -> breaks Session Handling

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2008 at martinholtz.de
Tue Mar 3 18:31:33 CET 2009

Hi,

i used sessions only via typoscript but it is not possible anymore.

I removed the session fixation fix to get it running again:

http://blog.martinholtz.de/blog-post/2009/01/25/session-verwenden-mit-typoscript/

There was the simple solution to name an input-field in an special syntax:

<form method="post">
<label for="test">Namen eingeben:</label>
<input id="test" type="text" value="" name="recs[ts][name]"
action="###URL###" />
<input type="submit" />
</form>

That stores the value in the session.

With

10 = TEXT
10.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|recs|ts|name

i can read it out.

But with session-fixation fix, that solution does not work anymore.

I tried to debug, but didnt really found the reason...

any hint?

thanks,
martin