[TYPO3-dev] Getting text from locallang.xml but not in current language

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 30 18:08:21 CEST 2009

Hi Georg,

I saw you're part of the mm_forum team :-)

I've made the new feature optional, added a small extra feature and posted a
patch on forge.
The patch is unfortunately untested because I can't afford to risk an upgrade in
my current project right now, so I'd be happy if someone could check it out.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3807

Cheers,
Loek