[TYPO3-dev] improved list module search

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Jun 29 21:35:14 CEST 2009

Hello,

in the List module of the TYPO3 backend I can enter a search string
which will be searched in the fields which I select for a table.
Is there any extension which adds more search criteria, e.g. the search
for a time interval among 2 dates? Or is this something I should an
extension for by myself? (maybe by using hooks to add more filters for
the search) How should this be configured, to define the field for the
date to be used for the search? There can be several date fields
necessary for the exported CSV file.

I need something to export a CSV file of records between 2 dates.

Regards,

Franz