[TYPO3-dev] Are performance improvements part of maintaince releases?

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Jun 28 15:12:57 CEST 2009

Hey,

although I completely understand Ingo's decision for not putting the
performance improvements into the stable release, I am going to ship all
my 4.2 clients an updated SVN version with the two patches (typolink
performance and the getPage cache), I created an unofficial 4.2.7
release I am going to distribute with that email.

It is:
  * TYPO3 Core SVN branch 4.2.X from today
  * + #11358
  * + #11317

I want to inspire people to share, so I share my package as well:

http://www.b13.de/typo3_src-4.2_20090628.tar.bz2

Please note, there is absolutely no warranty on that download :)

All the best,
Benni.