[TYPO3-dev] Issue 9523 not in 4.2.6?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 17 11:40:16 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert wrote: on 16.06.2009 21:03:
>
>> Any idea why http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9523 isn't in 4.2.6??
>
> The mentioned patch is included in 4.2.6. I don't see the problem with
> the $Id$ tag that you pasted. It seems ok (file was last changed in rev.
> 4487, which is >4309, where this fix was applied).

I now see that this issue has been fixed differently later on (by
changing getHTMLContentType() and reverting #9523).

The confusion was complete because an older version of DirectMail
changed getHTMLContentType() back to the original one.

Thanks for making me look again at the code :-)

Regards,
--
Jigal van Hemert.