[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "templavoila" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath) - resolved

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon Jun 15 22:45:56 CEST 2009

I am not an expert, but I thing something got wrong in cache and
restarting didn't solve... (I don't know how this works)
the other copy uses other cache files so this is not the problem, but
original still goes wrong

so I guess you should clear eaccelerator cache (maybe restart the server)

at least to me this sound like a reasonable answer to your problem

Hope you solve and find out why

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)