[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "templavoila" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Mon Jun 15 14:14:29 CEST 2009

Hi Rupert,

> this happens when somebody uses a historical localconf.php from a very old
> TYPO3 installation.
> in these times localconf contained the line
> ....[EXT][requiredExt]='cms,lang';
>
> then services and later versioning was added to this list.
> but since it was clear that adding required exts would break every
> installation out there, this line was removed from default localconf years
> ago (I didn't find it in 3.6.2 so I suppose it was removed between 3.5 and
> 3.6 when service where moved to the core)
>
> Martin, check your localconf and remove the requiredExt line.
thanks for the hint but that is not the problem here.

My problem is - that TYPO3 generates two different version of

$TYPO3_LOADED_EXT = unserialize(stripslashes('a:95:{s:3:\"cms\";a:7:
$TYPO3_LOADED_EXT = unserialize(stripslashes('a:95:{s:3:"cms";a:7:

I get these two lines with 4.3.trunk. The first line - i made a backup,
deleted the cache files and get the secound output. Everthing was fine
again. I made an diff - there was only that line different.

Is it possible to change the behavior of magic_quotes via php?

regards,
martin
--
Martin Holtz - elemente websolutions http://www.elemente-websolutions.ms