[TYPO3-dev] Removing "enable extension without reviews" checkbox

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2009 at t3sec.info
Mon Jun 15 09:10:20 CEST 2009

Francois Suter schrieb am 06/15/2009 08:57 AM Uhr:
> Hi,
>
>> -1 for removing
>> There are going to be reviews again. There won't be reviews for all of
>> 3k extensions but for the important ones this might be case in future.
>
> Is that true? Is there a real plan to have reviews again? Is there some
> assurance that it will not peter out again after a few months?
>
> Sorry for sounding skeptical, but history has not proved positive until
> now :-)

Well, I remember the planned existence of a team that takes care of most
important extensions ("historical" discussions at T3DD08)!  ;-)

FYI: Anyway, if at all, this issue about the sole removal of the
checkbox; not about the removal of the underlying logic. The review
functionality takes not only care of "reviewed extensions" but also of
vulnerable ones.

Marcus.

--
TYPO3 Security blog: http://secure.t3sec.info/