[TYPO3-dev] Toggling checkboxes with ExtJS

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jun 12 15:13:16 CEST 2009

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Ext.select('.checkboxes').each( function(){ this.setValue(true) } );
>>
>> See docs for Ext.CompositeElementLite and Ext.form.Checkbox.
>
> The thing is that it objects returned by the select() seem to have no
> specific class. They are just objects.

The do have a class, but it's Ext.Element and not Ext.Component.

You could simple access the underlying DOM element.

Ext.select('.checkboxes').each( function(){ this.dom.checked = true } );

You could probably create an Ext.Component from the element (see
constructor of Ext.Component), but I think this will be too much of an
overhead.

Masi