[TYPO3-dev] get actual value of colPos in TCA context

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Jun 9 14:59:44 CEST 2009

Hi.

I'd like to have different items in tt_content.header_layout depending
on the value which is set in colPos.

For example:
If colPos = 1 (normal), then header_layout should offer green or orange
as value. If colPos = 2 (right), header_layout should offer red and blue.

First thing I did was adding colPos to requestUpdate to reload the form
on colPos change:
$TCA['tt_content']['ctrl']['requestUpdate'] =
'list_type,rte_enabled,referenceTable,colPos';

Now I am looking for a way to get the actual value of colPos.

Do you have any idea?

--
cheers,
Steffen