[TYPO3-dev] Hook for site stats

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Tue Jun 9 14:09:56 CEST 2009

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:06:58 +0200
Martin Kutschker <masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:

> Christian Lerrahn schrieb:
> > Hi developers,
> > is there a hook in the core which gets executed every time any page
> > gets accessed. I used
> > $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tslib/class.tslib_fe.php']['sys_stat-PreProcClass']
> > for that purpose very long time ago but it doesn't seem to do the
> > trick any more.
>
> Since when? Does the standard logging still work? Do you have other
> extension installed that may interfere?

My extension stopped working long time ago but I never got around to
testing it. I actually used it only on one install and therefore never
bothered much correcting it.

However, now that you challenged me, I played around a bit and made an
interesting discovery. Just to test, I installed sys_stat and found it
working. But the side effect was that suddenly my extension started
working again. Don't ask me why but it definitely didn't work before
and it's working now.

Cheers,
Christian