[TYPO3-dev] Complex mm-relations

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 3 19:04:51 CEST 2009

>> Now when building queries, i recognized that the mm-query doesn't
>> work with this configuration: it doesn't use "tablenames" field in
>> mm-table, so even if i use it for one-field-relation i get wrong
>> results.
>
> How do you build the queries?
> Using lots of mm_relations to different tables didn't seem to be a
> problem for me so far, since we are using it quite often within the
> tagpack extension.

After checking the code of the tagpack: Maybe it's due to the fact that we
are using exec_SELECTgetRows, so we have to build the WHERE-clauses manually
anyway :-)

On the other hand I would consider it a bug if the "official" mm-query
functions don't work with "official" MM-table structures.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield