[TYPO3-dev] Empty line at beginning of frontend output = validator fails

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Jun 2 22:55:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> ok, then it should be the problem obiously mentioned that there is a
> trailing empty line in one conf file of extension. Try to deinstall exts
> to locate, iirc sr_feuser_register was a candidate.

because Susanne has this problem, and she is also developing with the
new extbase/fluid-extensions I now checked each single file in extbase :-(

AND ...

I found it:

extbase/Classes/MVC/Web/Routing/URIBuilder.php has an empty last line.

Deleting it and the trailing empty line in the output is gone.

I will also open a bug in mvc-bugtracker.

Joerg