[TYPO3-dev] Change Author chars

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jun 1 09:18:23 CEST 2009

Hi people,

I know it might be ust a small thing but would it be ok to change rene's
name in the author and co-author comments (or at least save it in utf-8)?

I think it's a pain to drop the lines out of patches I prepare.

Rene won't be angry about this I guess.

Affected files:
ChangeLog (not too bad for me)
index.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_treeview.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_pagetree.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_svbase.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_foldertree.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_browsetree.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_extmgm.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_modsettings.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_exec.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms.php
t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php
typo3/thumbs.php
typo3/template.php
typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml
typo3/sysext/cms/ext_tables_static+adt.sql
typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_search.php
typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_feuserauth.php
typo3/sysext/sv/class.tx_sv_authbase.php
typo3/sysext/sv/class.tx_sv_auth.php
typo3/sysext/sv/ext_emconf.php

Or else:
Does someone NOT have these issues?
If so, please tell me what I do wrong (I use Debian and SVN via shell).

cheers
Mathias

--
TYPO3 certified intregator