[TYPO3-dev] BE module with extJs but in 4.2.8

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Thu Jul 30 11:56:11 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] schrieb:
>> Sonja Scholz schrieb:
>>>     baseParams:{ajaxID: "extjs_test_ajax::render_extJsAjaxOutput"},
>> feels somewhat odd to me.
>>
>> we do it like this:
>> url: '/typo3/ajax.php?ajaxID=wmdb_snow24wws',
>> and then just use those parameters we need.
>
> It should work the same, but I have experienced also problems. Adding
> the ajaxID to the URL work also better for me. No idea why.

It somewhat deals like some sort of "mental" namespace for me.
But what feels odd to me is the bla::blubb call.

I send a &cmd=WHATEVER and use a central dispatcher function including
the neccessary classes and functionality.

But coding styles are different, I just dislike being able to call
tx_myclass::__construct from the outside.
More errors to handle :)

--
TYPO3 certified interogator
T3DD09 Entertainer