[TYPO3-dev] Firefox problems

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Jul 30 01:38:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Oh yes.. But at least it got much better since I've installed Windows 7.
>
> You might want to read this interesting and shocking article about "The
> Firefox 3.5 fiasco":
> http://weblogs.asp.net/fbouma/archive/2009/07/09/the-firefox-3-5-fiasco.aspx

the changelog of FF 3.5.1 says that it should have fixed the startup
delay mentioned in that blog - so maybe a simply update to the latest
version already helps.
It unfortunately didn't help in my case - I assume it's related to the
number of fonts on my system which all get preloaded (according to that
blog post).

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch