[TYPO3-dev] BE module with extJs but in 4.2.8

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 29 22:54:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

Bastian Waidelich schrieb:
> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>>>     proxy: new Ext.data.HttpProxy({
>>>         url: 'ajax.php',
>>>         method: 'POST'
>>>     }),
>>
>>                   ^^^^^^
>>
>> Are you sure you need a POST method?
>
> AFAIK POST is the default method so you don't need to specify it.
> GET requests are cached (at least in jQuery that's the case)

method in ExtJS is GET (default), and it's no problem if the url or the
data send is less than 2500 chars, so for a request this is absolute ok.
There is a noCache=true by default which adds a _dc parameter to the url
with a timestamp.

I looked to the ext and the json format was wrong, beside some little
defs in store, it's working now.

Tip: use jsonlint (http://www.jsonlint.com/) or use the FF plugin
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10869)

vg Steffen