[TYPO3-dev] BE module with extJs but in 4.2.8

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Wed Jul 29 16:02:11 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

thank you for your much help.

But I have another problem now with the ajax requst from the extjs
function. I get the grid window with row headers but no row/content.

My dataStore code is the following:

  TestDataStore = new Ext.data.JsonStore({
	id: 'TestDataStore',
	proxy: new Ext.data.HttpProxy({
		url: 'ajax.php',
		method: 'POST'
	}),
	baseParams:{ajaxID: "extjs_test_ajax::render_extJsAjaxOutput"},
	reader: new Ext.data.JsonReader({
		root: 'results',
		totalProperty: 'total',
		id: 'id'
		//fields: ['uid', 'title', 'crdate', 'keywords']
	},
	[
		{name: 'uid', type: 'int', mapping: 'uid'},
		{name: 'title', type: 'string', mapping: 'title'},
		{name: 'crdate', type: 'date', mapping: 'crdate'},
		{name: 'keywords', type: 'int', mapping: 'keywords'}
	])
     });

If I do a normal Prototype Ajax.Requst I get the JSON formated string
from the PHP side, so that works fine. There are no javascript errors in
the firefox error window.

Kind regards,

Sonja