[TYPO3-dev] BE module with extJs but in 4.2.8

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Tue Jul 28 14:49:45 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

now I have my module with AJAX Key an Javascript included and so on.

But:

When I call the ajax.php directly in the browser ( with
http://URL/typo3/ajax.php?ajaxID=tx_extjstest_module1::render_extJsAjaxOutput)
because of debugging I get the message "This module "" is not enabled in
TBE_MODULES ".

ajaxID is the same as in ext_localconf.php AJAX registration.

I created the backend module with the kickstarter (latest version). Do I
have to change anything in the mod1/conf.php or another file?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Sonja