[TYPO3-dev] BE module with extJs but in 4.2.8

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Tue Jul 28 10:39:21 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

thank you for your very fast answer. I will have a look at the AJAX
handler, thanks.

Do you mean to put the extJS libary stuff into my backend extension
folder and include it like:

$this->doc->loadJavascriptLib('path/to/js/in/my/ext');

Does I understand it correct?

But what about the extJS css files like
"extjs/resources/css/ext-all.css" and
"extjs/resources/css/xtheme-gray.css"?

They're included in the 4.3 core. They are also needed, aren't they?

Kind regards,

Sonja