[TYPO3-dev] Firefox problems

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 27 23:27:31 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> do you encounter problems with FF? After a while it slows down or crash.

In the past I had these problems. At first I suspected Firebug, but it
turned out that in my case it was the automatic detection settings of
"Dictionary Switcher" which were slowing FF down to a hold.

Even with 3-4 FF windows with each 4+ tabs the very small system remains
responsive during an entire day.

Your setting can be useful for fighting this problem, but sometimes it
can be solved by configuring an addon...

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.