[TYPO3-dev] Field type in MM-tables

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jul 23 19:16:59 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Müller schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> On 23.07.2009 17:12 Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> that's problem of 3rd party extension ;)
>>

> I disagree.
> It rather a problem of architecture. Extbase naming scheme is
> incompatible with DBAL. (or extbase is incompatible with DBAL at all).

i disagree your disagree. I was talking about tagpack you mentioned.

Oracle has a problem allowing no longer tablenames. But therfore exists
a methd i DBAL allow name mapping, so it's not incompatible with Extbase
at this point.

What Xavier mentioned is, that there doesn't exists the PDO layer for
Extbase which will be done and will allow to use Extbase <=> DBAL

vg Steffen