[TYPO3-dev] Over fifty "Error: Bad annotation destination" messages by cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Thu Jul 23 09:15:01 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

The crawler running script "typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler" sends
several error messages to the sysadmin like this:

Error: Bad annotation destination

Always the same message. I have searched in the quelltext of crawler and
indexed_search for the message but nothing found.

Is there anyone who have had the same problem?
What does the message mean exactly?
I searched on Google and founded two articles that describes the message
as result of bad PDF paths which could not be indexed. Is that correct?

I would be glad for any answer.

Kind regards,

Sonja