[TYPO3-dev] Discuss - RFC #11474: Store separate extlist for the frontend

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jul 20 15:28:38 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:
>> And exactely this is what Rupi, Joey, Stucki and me are cleaning up:
>> Overhead generated by unneccessary stuff.
>
> I hope this work will not cause yet another compatibility problem for the next TYPO3 version... If it does, people will hardly want to upgrade.

Nah, we alwys keep an eye on backwars compatibility (thats why I
introduced the flag in this patch this way).

But for example:
index.php sets PATH_tslib as a constant and uses this constant to
include index_ts.php.

Unless someone really wants to mess up file loading I don't see the
reason why index_ts.php checks 5 times for this constant to be there :)

--
TYPO3 certified interogator
T3DD09 Entertainer