[TYPO3-dev] Discuss - RFC #11474: Store separate extlist for the frontend

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jul 20 13:30:10 CEST 2009

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> I'd prefer a less emotional, less hurried discussion so we can reach a
> good and maintainable solution that takes potential problems into
> account _before_ it is committed to SVN. There's no need to rush things.

Sure.
I'd just prefer not to introduce more overhead than needed (both
discussion and code-wise).

> Please don't take this as a personal attack - this is in no way meant
> that way.

I don't.
I just want to show on a very practical example that instead of
focussing on a working concept a lot of time is spent talking about
features with very very very low practical effect (unless I'm proven
wrong, in those cases I will happily change my opinion :))

cheers
Mathias

--
TYPO3 certified interogator