[TYPO3-dev] RFC #10769: Bug: wrong encoded email header (t3lib_div::encodeHeader)

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sun Jul 19 21:26:09 CEST 2009

Hi Ivan,

thanks for your contribution. However, you posted to the wrong list.
Please use the TYPO3 Core List (newsgroup typo3.teams.core) to get your
patch integrated into the Core. Please attach your patch files with your
post there.

Concerning your RFC, I've added a note to the bugtracker.

You can find additional information about posting to the Core List here:

Thanks & see you on the Core List! :)
olly

--
Oliver Hader